Esports Market Outlook-2032
The global esports market size is expected to grow from US$ 1.2 billion in 2022 to US$ 5.0 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 17.30%. The growth of the esports market is being driven by a number of factors, including the increasing popularity of video games, the growing availability of high-speed internet, and the increasing investment from sponsors and investors.
Key Companies in the Esports Market
Some of the key companies in the esports market include:
- Activision Blizzard
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Valve Corporation
- Electronic Arts
- Take-Two Interactive
These companies are involved in a variety of activities in the esports market, including organizing tournaments, developing games, and sponsoring teams.
Get a Sample PDF of the Report at:
The global esports market can be segmented by revenue stream, gaming genre, region, and organization type.
- By revenue stream, the market can be segmented into sponsorship, media rights, digital, tickets & merchandise, publisher fees, and streaming.
- By gaming genre, the market can be segmented into Multiplayer online Battle Arena (MOBA), Real-Time Strategy (RTS), First-Person Shooter (FPS), Battle Royale, and Others.
- By region, the market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- By organization type, the market can be segmented into professional teams, leagues, and tournament organizers.
Top Impacting Factors
The following are some of the top impacting factors in the esports market:
- Increasing popularity of video games: The popularity of video games has been increasing steadily over the past few years. This is due to a number of factors, including the increasing availability of high-speed internet, the development of more realistic and immersive games, and the growing popularity of mobile gaming.
- Growing availability of high-speed internet: The increasing availability of high-speed internet has made it possible for people to play video games online. This has led to the growth of esports, as it allows gamers from all over the world to compete against each other.
- Increasing investment from sponsors and investors: The esports market has attracted significant investment from sponsors and investors in recent years. This is due to the growing popularity of esports and the potential for high returns on investment.
The following are some of the key strategies being adopted by players in the esports market:
- Investing in new technologies: Players are investing in new technologies, such as virtual reality and augmented reality, to enhance the esports experience.
- Expanding into new markets: Players are expanding into new markets, such as Asia and Latin America, to tap into the growing demand for esports.
- Partnering with other businesses: Players are partnering with other businesses, such as media companies and sports organizations, to promote esports and attract new fans.
- Developing new games and tournaments: Players are developing new games and tournaments to attract new fans and keep existing fans engaged.
The global esports market is dominated by North America and Europe. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the coming years. This is due to the growing popularity of video games in the region and the increasing investment from sponsors and investors.
Industry Latest News
Here are some of the latest news in the esports industry:
- The International 11, the annual Dota 2 world championship, had a record prize pool of over US$40 million.
- Riot Games announced that it will be investing US$100 million in the North American esports ecosystem.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment acquired EVO, the world’s largest fighting game tournament.
- Amazon announced that it will be launching an esports streaming service.
Browse Full Report Details: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/e-sports-market-11277
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)