Data Center Rack Market Outlook-2032
The global data center rack market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.90% from 2023 to 2032. The growth of the market is driven by the increasing demand for data center services, the rising adoption of cloud computing, and the growing need for energy efficiency in data centers.
A data center rack is a metal frame that is used to organize and secure IT equipment in a data center. Racks provide a way to efficiently manage the space and airflow in a data center, and they also make it easier to access and maintain the equipment.
Key Companies in the Data Center Rack Market
Some of the key players in the data center rack market include:
- AMCO Enclosures
- Emerson Electric
- Dell Technologies
- Lenovo Group
- Juniper Networks
- Black Box Corporation
- Tripp Lite
- Schneider Electric
Get a Sample PDF of the Report at:
These companies offer a wide range of data center racks, including server racks, network equipment racks, and storage racks. They also offer a variety of customization options, such as different rack heights, depths, and widths.
The data center rack market is segmented by:
- Data center size: Large data centers, small and mid-sized data centers
- Rack height: Below 42U, 43U up to 52U, above 52U
- Industry vertical: BFSI, manufacturing, IT & telecom, retail, healthcare, media and entertainment, others
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
Top Impacting Factors
The following are the top impacting factors of the data center rack market:
- Increasing demand for data center services
- Rising adoption of cloud computing
- Growing need for energy efficiency in data centers
- Technological advancements in data center racks
- Stringent regulations for data center operations
The key strategies adopted by the players in the data center rack market include:
- Expanding their product portfolio
- Investing in research and development
- Collaborating with other players in the industry
North America is the largest market for data center racks, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The growth of the market in North America is driven by the presence of a large number of data centers and the high demand for cloud computing services. The growth of the market in Europe is driven by the increasing adoption of data center technologies by enterprises. The growth of the market in Asia-Pacific is driven by the growing economies in the region and the increasing demand for data center services from the government and the private sector.
Industry Latest News
- In June 2023, AMCO Enclosures launched a new line of data center racks that are designed to meet the needs of high-density deployments.
- In May 2023, Emerson Electric acquired Vertiv, a leading provider of data center infrastructure solutions.
- In April 2023, Dell Technologies launched a new line of data center racks that are designed to be more energy efficient.
- In March 2023, IBM announced a partnership with Schneider Electric to provide data center solutions that are designed to improve efficiency and security.
- In February 2023, Juniper Networks launched a new line of data center racks that are designed to be more scalable and flexible.
Browse Full Report Details: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/data-center-rack-market-11963
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)